(This is our delicious Pizza Crust recipe.)
1. Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl:
- 1 1/8 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sorghum Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2. Add these wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & mix all together:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter (The butter is only for flavor. If you're strictly dairy-free, you can easily substitute 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.) OUR RATIONALE FOR PERMITTING BUTTER
3. After mixing, slowly add a small amount of Water at a time until it forms a dough ball. Typically about 1/4 Cup Water is needed.
4. Place half of the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper & roll thin with a rolling pin to about 1/8 inch thick.
5. Remove top sheet of parchment paper & poke the dough multiple times with a fork to prevent large bubbles from forming.
6. Cut dough into triangles & bake on parchment paper for 9 minutes or until slightly brown. Bake At 390°F if using paper directly on the oven rack or at 400°F if using paper on top of a baking sheet.
Top each Toast Point with the following ingredients:
- Tarter Sauce
- Smoked Salmon
- Minced Red Onions
- a squeeze of Fresh Lemon