***If sensitive to gluten, avoid Kellogg's brand Corn Flakes because malt flavoring is the third ingredient, which is derived from barley & contains gluten. Try gluten-free corn flakes instead.
1. Season 3 lbs Chicken Thighs with Salt, Pepper, & Paprika.
2. In one bowl, stir 1/2 Cup Almond Flour with 1/4 Cup Potato Starch.
3. In another bowl, mix 2 Eggs with 1/2 Cup Milk or Milk Alternative (We use coconut/almond milk.)
4. Refine 1 Cup Corn Flakes in a coffee grinder or other food processor. Or place the corn flakes in a sealed Ziploc bag, let the air out & crush the flakes by pounding the bag. (This method is more time consuming but effective for venting pent-up anger.)
5. Dip each chicken thigh in the flour mixture & then the egg/milk batter & place in a heavily oiled glass baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the corn flake powder over the thighs. Then turn the thighs over & cover the other sides with the remaining corn flake powder.
Bake 25 minutes at 400°F. Flip chicken. Bake 20 more minutes.