1. Prepare 1 package of Bob’s Redmill Gluten-Free Cornbread Mix by following the directions on the package, plus add 1 extra Egg to the mixture. Prepare this 1 day ahead of time.
2. Sauté the following ingredients in a pot:
- 1 stick of Butter
- 3 stalks of Celery, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
3. Add the following ingredients & stir together:
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp or 1 cube of Chicken Bouillon or Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Pepper
4. Break-up the cornbread in a large, glass mixing bowl & pour hot seasoned veggie mixture over the cornbread crumbles.
5. Slightly beat 3 Eggs & then stir into the mixture.
6. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish. If you prefer a moister dressing, add 1/2 Cup of Hot Water before baking.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until ingredients solidify & top starts to brown.