- Cooking Oil
- Green Onions
- Soy Sauce
1. Cook Rice by following the directions on the package.
2. Stir-fry Peas, Chopped Carrots, & Small Cubes of Ham in 1 Tbsp of Oil for several minutes.
3. Add Cooked Rice, 2/3 tsp Salt & 1/2 tsp Sugar & sauté in Oil for a few more minutes.
4. Separately scramble a few Eggs & add to the other ingredients.
5. Garnish with the green parts of Green Onions. Serve with Gluten-Free Soy Sauce.
***BE AWARE THAT MOST SOY SAUCES CONTAIN WHEAT!
We prefer Braggs Liquid Aminos, which is gluten-free, lower in sodium, & made from non-GMO soybeans. We also like SAN-J Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce, which is made from non-GMO soybeans too.