Makes 1 Loaf
1. Soak 12 Dates & 1/4 Cup of Raisins in 1/3 Cup of Water for several hours.
2. Stir the following dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 Cup Potato Starch
- 1/4 Cup Sorghum Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
3. Beat the following ingredients together in a large mixing bowl on high speed for 1 minute.
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Grape Seed Oil
- 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) Room Temperature Butter
4. Add 1 Cup of Canned Pumpkin & 2 Eggs & stir together.
5. Puree the Dates & Raisins in a powerful blender. Then add puree to the bowl with the wet ingredients.
6. While mixing with a beater on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture & mix until just combined.
7. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan & bake at 350°F for at least 1 hour. If you insert a toothpick into the center & it comes out clean, you know it's ready. Before serving, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes & then finish cooling at least 10 more minutes outside of the pan.