Makes 2 Loaves
1. Mix Dry Ingredients in a Large Mixing Bowl:
- 1 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Sorghum Flour
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Stevia Powder
- 2 Dashes of Nutmeg
- Chopped Macadamia Nuts or Pecans (optional)
2. Peel & Slice 4 Plantains that are Black & Yellow. Sauté them in 2 Tbsp
Coconut Oil. Mash the Fried Plantains after they've cooled.
3. Mix the Mashed Fried Plantains with the Dry Ingredients & the following Wet Ingredients:
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut/Almond Milk (or your milk preference)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
4. Divide Batter into 2 Bread Pans. No need to grease the pans.
Bake at 350°F for 36-40 minutes, until bread is slightly brown.