You will need 3 Mixing Bowls.
In the 1st Mixing Bowl, Stir the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cornstarch (This makes it crispy.)
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour (or Sorghum Flour)
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
In the 2nd Mixing Bowl, Beat the following Wet Ingredients together:
- 3 Egg Yolks (You can use the egg shell to separate the yolk from the white.)
- 2 Cups Coconut/Almond Milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Oil (or melted butter)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
In the 3rd Mixing Bowl, Whip the 3 Egg Whites with 4 Tbsp Sugar.
Whip for several minutes until the egg whites become stiff & form peaks.
Combine dry & liquid ingredients from the first two mixing bowls.
Then carefully fold in the egg whites.
Pour some batter into a waffle iron.
ENJOY THEM HOT & HOPE FOR LEFTOVERS!
***Ideas for Toppings: Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Melted Butter, Chocolate Chips, Mashed Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches, or Whipped Coconut Cream. For a special treat, try topping them with our Bananas Foster.