1. Stir all the Dry Ingredients together in a Large Mixing Bowl.
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Potato Starch
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Stevia Powder (We prefer Sweet Leaf brand.)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
2. Place the Dates, Raisins & Wet Ingredients into a Blender. Blend until smooth.
- 10 Dates (pitted)
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 3/4 Cup Applesauce (unsweetened)
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
3. Pour the Blended Ingredients into the Mixing Bowl & stir with the Dry Ingredients.
4. Fill 12 – 16 Muffin Liners.
Bake in Muffin Tins at 350°F for 28-30 minutes.
It'll be hard to wait, but allow muffins to cool before serving, or they'll stick to the liners.
A SWEET, SPECIAL TREAT FOR SATURDAY MORNINGS,
WITHOUT THE REFINED SUGAR!
***TOP WITH FROSTING TO EASILY TRANSFORM THESE GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS INTO BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES.